These Raw Matcha Energy balls are packed with healthy fats and fiber! They make an excellent, healthy on-the-go energy snack.
- 3 tablespoons Organic Uji ToroMatcha
- 60g Organic dark chocolate
- 4 dates
- Half a cup rolled oats
- Half a cup coconut flakes or coconut powder
- Soak dates for 10 minutes then drain.
- Put soaked dates, oats and coconut in a blender and mix until combined.
- Poor the mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Add the melted chocolate and the matcha to the mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Roll into small balls.
- Place in the fridge for 2.5 hours to set.