These peanut butter cups make for an antioxidant-rich treat that will become a daily favourite.
Makes 6 cups.
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ToroMatcha powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Using a spoon, drop a small amount of melted chocolate into the bottom of the muffin cups, pushing it up the sides to create a cup for the peanut butter.
- Place the shells in the freezer for 10 minutes, allowing the chocolate to set.
- While the chocolate is setting, mix the matcha powder into the peanut butter until smooth.
- Cover the peanut butter with melted chocolate to create an even top layer.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, allowing the final layer to set.
- Remove the paper cups and enjoy!